I Can't Sleep

Usually its not a problem for me, I can sleep pretty much anywhere, anytime. But tonight I can't sleep. An hour ago I had a minor emotional meltdown which started with an attack of despondency due to my difficulty losing weight. It ended (sort of) with my husband offering up several reasonable and sensible solutions. That's his way of trying to help in situations where he feels pretty much helpless (bless his heart).
Half an hour ago, he was snoring and I was...well, not snoring. My brain was on the short track set on repeat. Irritated with myself, I was reviewing my frustrations again and again. Finally I thought if I'm going to loose sleep over this, I might as well blog about it. So, here is my blog that no one will probably want to read, but may bring some measure of catharsis for me: my battle against the blob.

No comments:

Post a Comment