Vegetables

I recently saw a commercial for V8 with serving counters over people's heads showing their vegetable intake. I think I need one of those. I have a tough time including them in my diet, which is bad I know. I need the fiber and the low-cal bulk. The other problem is my husband... he does not care for some of the staples like carrots and celery. He pretty much hates winter squash. That is a bummer since I just found a fabulous recipe for butternut squash soup. ("It's too squash-y") Tomatoes, onions, and bell peppers can get pretty boring after awhile, but I'm not sure what to do with other vegetables. I bought some jicama to try...It went bad after a week in the bottom drawer of the fridge, real bad. I guess we'll have to figure something out. Too bad I don't like V8.

No comments:

Post a Comment